Manufactures can save through energy incentive programs, utility energy services, light solutions and more. Attend and learn what is available to your company. RER’s Jim Kurtz is a featured panelist.
Bright Ideas to Help Manufacturers $ave Money!
Manufacturers can save through energy incentive programs, utility energy services, light solutions & more. Our panel of experts will reveal ways you can research energy efficiency programs to benefit your business.
If you are a Lehigh Valley manufacturer or have a stake in the growth and success of manufacturing in the Valley, don’t miss this, our fourteenth event, brought to you by manufacturers – for manufacturers.
Keynote Speaker: John Costlow, Sustainable Energy Fund
Resource Panel: Moderator: Scott Palochik, espi
Our resource panels of experts will explain the programs available to manufacturers.
Manufacturers can save through energy incentive programs, utility energy services, electric motor energy savings opportunities light solutions & more.
· Clear Results (division of PPL Electric Utilities)
· Lutron Electric, Tom Myers
· Macro Energy, Steve Herchenrider
· G3 Automation, Tim Good
· RER Energy Group, Jim Kurtz
Industry Panel: Moderator Lou Fromm, Fromm Electric
Local manufacturers will share their energy saving success stories!
· Sussex Wire, Tim Kardish, CEO & Board Member
· Atas International, Inc., Jim Bus, Vice President
· Cardinal Glass, John Thompson, Maintenance Manager
· Just Born, Mark Engel, Senior Manager Engineering